1.5

I have had several issues with this rewards program. On July 31st I purchased a stove & fridge from sears.

On their brand (Kenmore) I was offered 29% back in rewards points. My total purchase was over $1,800. I received nothing. Then i received an email $50 cash back when you purchase $50 from sears.

They didnt have all the sizes online so i visited kmart, picked up the sizes and when i got to checkout the cashier stated, "we dont honor sears, they are 2 fifferent rewards programs". Excuse me, what?. Days later i called rewards, got an outsourced person on the line who advised me , yes the programs are the same but I needed to call the other"rewards program" for the sears issue. What?

They advised "give the rewards time to post, up to 30 days.

Over 30 not received yet. This is BS.

Comments

ShopYourWay is the same platform at Sears and Kmart, but at store level the offers will differ. Stores on the east coast promotions differ from stores on the west coast.

Also stores in metropolitan area promotions differ from rural area promotions. Even Online promotions differ from in-store promotions. And yes Sears promotions can differ from Kmart promotions.

Since your purchase at Kmart did not qualify for the Spend $50 Get $50, you are not entitled to this promotion. As far as your situation with the 29% CASHBACK at sears for Large Appliances I haven't heard or seen any advertisement for an oddball number like 29% CASHBACK which would work out to roughly $486 on a $1800 purchase.