They lure you, they promise free cash in points for you to redeem when you purchase on line or in store, but when you do, THEY TRICKED YOU!!!!, the "free cash" they promised you and that you do redeem is NEVER HONORED. You are charged with the total amount of the purchase!!!!

When you called to customer service to complain, they just wash their hands and tell you that THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS TO GIVE YOU DE FREE CASH IN POINTS AGAIN FOR YOU TO USE IN ANOTHER FURTHER PURCHASE!!!!!!! This happened to me on Christmas eve. They emailed me to redeem $30 in free cash to use on a purchase which I did on line. When I was checking out, I redeemed the free cash points and EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH.

It even showed the total price I was responsible for after they discount the $30 (the total purchase was greater than $30). I double checked all the math and verified I would place my credit card ONLY TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE AFTER THEY HAD DISCOUNTED $30, and I hit the button. Afterwards, I received an email saying that the order had been shipped already and when I opened the email, I see that my card had been charged WITH THE ENTIRE PURCHASE, AND THEREFORE SOMEHOW BY "MAGIC" THE $30 WENT BACK TO THE SHOP YOUR WAY POCKET!!!!!!! I have called customer service FIVE TIMES and five different people never honored what they promised.

I asked them to reimburse me for the $30, meaning to credit $30 on my credit card. They all said NO. It's either I ACCEPT the $30 and use it in ANOTHER PURCHASE (like I am going to fall for that again), or I receive the items I purchased and then I return them. HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!??????

These people are unbelievable!!!! And the customer service is as bad as the scam. They are not friendly, helpful, but dismissive and harsh!!!!! No wonder Sears and K-mart are in trouble and closing stores every where.

I WISH AND HOPE THEY ALL ARE GONE FOR GOOD!!!!!

So now you guys know. You better watch out and stay away from SHOP YOUR WAY AND THEIR DECEIVING EMAILS TO LURE YOU AND TRICK YOU!!!!

Comments